Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March card class at Captured Moments

I'm so excited to be getting ready for my first month's card class at Captured Moments this Saturday. I had so many cards I wanted to make that I decided to do four cards from one company. Of course I chose DeNami for my first month. I've got me some DeNami stamps to use!

So here they are:
This card uses pink and brown colors, a favorite combo of mine. It's a card I saw at the DeNami booth last August when they were here for hurricane week. Mimi is a DeNami diva and she's enjoying a box of chocolates. This uses two different spellbinders die sets, Copic markers, a pearl pen, and some buttons. There are lots of options for a chocolate phrase inside. I have a LOT of chocolate phrase stamps.


What I love as much as pink and brown? Blue and brown. This is a simple card colored with Copics, with some ribbon and a button added. This has a phrase for 'snips and snails and puppy dog tails' but it could say congratulations or welcome. Love the patterned paper.
Next up: purple and green. The photo doesn't show it well but there is gold smooch on the leaves. You can see the purple smooch outlined on the flower. I love these stamps from last year's summer release.

Last but not least, party time. I resisted this set a long time but when I got the 'let's do lunch' and 'girls night out' sets I knew I needed a drink (or three). Again, simple stamping and coloring with Copics and then topped with rock candy stickles.


The class is $12 for four cards and includes envelopes. If you can't make it to class you can get a kit of precut, prepunched, prestamped pieces to color and assemble yourself. To register, call Captured Moments at (518) 356-7985 or email me at jetsfan88@aol.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment