Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March card class at Captured Moments

I'm so excited to be getting ready for my first month's card class at Captured Moments this Saturday. I had so many cards I wanted to make that I decided to do four cards from one company. Of course I chose DeNami for my first month. I've got me some DeNami stamps to use!

So here they are:
This card uses pink and brown colors, a favorite combo of mine. It's a card I saw at the DeNami booth last August when they were here for hurricane week. Mimi is a DeNami diva and she's enjoying a box of chocolates. This uses two different spellbinders die sets, Copic markers, a pearl pen, and some buttons. There are lots of options for a chocolate phrase inside. I have a LOT of chocolate phrase stamps.


What I love as much as pink and brown? Blue and brown. This is a simple card colored with Copics, with some ribbon and a button added. This has a phrase for 'snips and snails and puppy dog tails' but it could say congratulations or welcome. Love the patterned paper.
Next up: purple and green. The photo doesn't show it well but there is gold smooch on the leaves. You can see the purple smooch outlined on the flower. I love these stamps from last year's summer release.

Last but not least, party time. I resisted this set a long time but when I got the 'let's do lunch' and 'girls night out' sets I knew I needed a drink (or three). Again, simple stamping and coloring with Copics and then topped with rock candy stickles.


The class is $12 for four cards and includes envelopes. If you can't make it to class you can get a kit of precut, prepunched, prestamped pieces to color and assemble yourself. To register, call Captured Moments at (518) 356-7985 or email me at jetsfan88@aol.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment