Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101

Tim Holtz offered his first on line course called "Chemistry 101". This has been great because I can watch the videos whenever I want and I can refer to them as I try to make the samples. Some of my favorite projects over the years are these technique books which describe a technique and show the finished effect.

I have one with USArtquest products from Frankie Fioretti and one with Claudine Helmuth products taught by Melanie Phillips at Stampassion. This one will be hanging right next to them when I finish.


I already have lots of Tim Holtz products so many of the tags were made with supplies I already have. Of course all of Tim's tags, demos, postings, etc. make me want/need to get other things. In fact I'm convinced the purpose of the 12 tags of Christmas, now 12 tags of 2012, is to get me to buy more of his product. That said, I have most of my samples done and will be posting them here and on Tim's class gallery.

This has been fun and I had some seriously inky fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment