Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Finished Scrapbook Pages

I've been on a mission to organize my photos and get some added to the many scrapbook pages I've created with no photos, both from Captured Moments Kit Club kits or page express pages or Michael's layouts. Thanks to Robin at CVS for helping scan tons of my old slides. It's been a trip down memory lane, no pun intended.

Shout out to Tara and Tiffany at Captured Moments that designed most of these pages. My own pages are noted.

The first page is a deconstructed page from Memory Lane that I redesigned with more color and patterned paper. Scrapbooking has changed so much since those original pages with lots of plain paper showing. My cute baby coloring eggs.

The second page was made with the items in a grab bag given to each participant at the December 2011 Captured Moments crop "attic treasures". Love the Kraft Resist paper from Tim Holtz. See Creative Chemistry 101. In any case, this sewing themed background and vintage look lent themselves to this vintage photo of my grandfather, who was a tailor, outside the shop he worked at. The other photo is my mom's family at their cousin Grace's wedding. My mom was an attendant in the wedding. Tiffany helped me design the original layout which was altered slightly when I added the photo.

Here are two page express layouts which I kicked up with matching embellishments and titles. Darcy was my first cat, when I was single. She was the best cat I ever had and lived to be almost 20.
Goldy was brought to our family by way of a bad date. This fellow's dog was going to a pound as part of the fallout from divorce. We agreed to take her until he found a place that let him have a dog. The fellow left, which turned out to be a great thing, and the dog stayed, another great thing. She was a so wonderful but I swear there is still dog hair in this house a few years after she died.
This is a Tiffany design with a favorite photo of the clan. This family shoot was a Christmas present for my parents and that was a great idea. The photos came out great and we're enjoying them years later.


More to follow. Lots of Creative Chemistry stuff to post first.


No comments:

Post a Comment