Well for Day 5 I pulled out the Kraft Resist which I love and I definitely learned how to use it better than I have been. Tim shows the paper with distress stains which I don't own, yet, and particularly with picket fence stain.
Since I don't own any stains, I used the white paint dabbers to coat the kraft resist and then used distress inks on top. Not the greatest sample there ever was (I taped it down upside down) but I'm going to play with this wonderful paper more. I already have some cards make for Michael's classes with this paper and now I can make some improvements on them.
Day 6 is three techniques with distress markers. I'm not sure if I'll get a couple to try or use my regular dye base markers for the samples. Since I use Copics, I don't think I want to invest in Distress Markers as well but there is no denying that distress inks react to water wonderfully and the Copics definitely don't do that. Then again, I still have Marvy makers and Stampin' Up! markers so I'll play and see what develops.