Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tim Holtz-Patchwork Pandamonium


This is the class I wanted to take the most.  It incorporate lots of techniques and you really get down and dirty with inks, paints, stains, glues, etc.


I see in this shot that the glass bottle fell off plus the 'i' in imagine. Oh well, I can fix that.  The whole time we worked, I kept thinking the vintage hanger made the project and then he announced we were each getting one of these hangers!!!!  I love this project.


Here is a close up of grungeboard run through an embossing folder of clocks so it worked perfectly with the clock faces and gears.  The question mark is grungboard alpha pieces on top of grungeboard blocks.  OK, the grungeboard smells but since I love this project, I've learned to embrace the grungeboard smell.


I actually sewed the buttons and hanger through the grungeboard piece and backing.  I learned to love those cash keys.


 God Bless Mario for all the preparation involved.  I got into this class from the waiting list one week before the class.  Plus I won a door prize in this class of a set of distress stains, a new love.

No comments:

Post a Comment