Sunday, June 17, 2012

May Year in Review

Year in Review is an ongoing project presented by Captured Moments.  Each month, there are three double pages layouts that are a patchwork of designs.  Using We R Memory Keepers plastic page protectors and Simple Stories Yearology papers, Tiffany creates six unique scrapbook pages. I never know what I'm going to get.

While Tara posts the sample blank pages, here is what I did with the May pages.  I have a blank spot or two where I have to print something else but it's basically together.  I'm enjoying this project.  So what happened in May?


Mara continued to make the local malls her home away from home, Brandy and Brian found out they are having twins,  we visited the Howe family, more flowers in our yard bloomed, the Captured Moments crop was an emerald theme for May.......


the Hunnicutts hit the South Carolina beach, the DeNami blog hop theme was Pretty Pastels, the NFL draft gave the Jets the annual opportunity to select a bad first round draft pick, the Department announced our new Division Director would be Lora Santelli, we traveled to Manchester by the Sea and Salem in Massachusetts.....


my son sent me a wonderful Mother's Day card, we visited Kerri and Max for dinner, we took a Wilton basic cake decorating class together.....


Gerri, Karen, April, and I walked the Workforce Challenge and took our picture with the Commissioner and Dr. Birkhead, we honored fallen soldiers for Memorial Day, both American Idol and Dancing with the Stars picked their finalist and both were not my picks..........



and most importantly, I went to Absolutely Everything to take four classes with Tim Holtz, two of which were with my local friends.  This was so special I had to use two whole pages just on Tim Time.

I realized I left off Mom and Joey's birthday and Joey's return home so I'll be shifting some pictures around to include those.


I'll be posting the other month pages as well but I decided to go backwards and put the most current activities here.  If you head over to the Captured Moments blog year in review link, you'll be able to see all the page layouts.  More to follow.

1 comment: