Wednesday, June 20, 2012

February Year in Review

Here are the pages for my Year in Review for February.  Tiffany had one 8 1/2 by 11 snowy page in January but because we had no snow at that point, I split the page and bought another page protector.

So what happened in February?



The Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl, Steve left our group, again, the month moved on with basically no snow, our group made our own crop at Captured Moments on Saturday....


Cathy, Alex and Dad celebrated their birthdays, somewhere there is a picture of Marilyn, Melanie, Kerri and I at Art Journal class, I made these cute Valentine's treat for my colleagues,


We discovered we loved Sushi X, we continued our medical care of lucky, I began a major reorganization of photo negatives and pictures, the music competitions began...


Lucky passed on and Lucy is the last cat standing, Mara and Ariana went to Colonie Center A LOT, we focused on Smash books at Michael's, Andrew, Mara and I went to Carrabba's for dinner (always a favorite).......

I kept the message Gerry wrote to Mara for Valentine's day because it was wonderful and personal, we announced a reorganization of the bureau, there were lots of awards ceremonies, I won the grand prize at the February crop, Whitney Houston died, we had our monthly recipe club meeting...


we saw my friend Laura in Rumors at the Albany Civic Theater, we found out we were moving to the tower, Avery was in an article in People magazine, the Colonie planning board met about putting a warehouse in our backyard,  Jeremy Lin was all the rage with the Knicks,  the new cast of Dancing with the Stars we announced....


finally we had some snow.........


and Mara, Brandon, and Genna continued to have sleepovers in our family room with their friends.

I try to pull information from what's happening around us as well as what's happening in our lives.  More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment