Wednesday, June 20, 2012

March Year in Review

Here are the Year in Review pages for March.


Captured Moments approached me about teaching a card class monthly at their store and Tara posted a wonderful announcement, then I taught my first class there and it was so much fun.  I featured all DeNami stamps.  Girl scout cookie time came and since Mara wasn't selling for the first time in years, we helped out Josie and Lucy....


While the van was in the shop, I got a flat (and I mean flat) tire on the expressway in the Jeep.  Pain in the neck.  The weather was so warm the forsythias bloomed and we headed to the car wash, the girl scouts celebrated their 100the anniversary...


the Jets acquired Tim Tebow, that should be interesting....


our recipe club met again, notice the summer clothes for the March gathering..


Paul and I continue to meet weekly for lunch, Brandy and Brian announced that they are expecting, I got a new iPhone and fell in love with Siri, Layli sent me pictures of her new daughter Carolina and big sister Angelina, Mara and BFF Genna had sleepovers at the Steindorfs, monthly crop at Michael's brought a new group of crafters to our crop....


I posted a picture of my workstation for a DeNami call about work space, the kids and I had a picnic type meal at Giffy's, another sleepover of kids in our family room, another fabulous crop at Captured Moments, and I added a great pic about how wonderful reading is for kids. I'm happy I've raised two avid readers.   One more month to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment