Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Off to see the wizard




One of my favorite Captured Moments 'make and take' was a set of adorable Wizard of Oz magnets Tiffany created. I love them and have them on a metal board in my studio. She also made a cute book with these fabulous Graphic 45 papers and acetate similar to this book.

One of my resolutions is to take the 'leftovers' from a project and do something with them rather than just stick them in the box of scraps. I have lots of uses for scraps and sometimes use them but I have wayyyyyyy too many scraps. I'm thinking I should do some page layouts while the patterns are fresh in my mind.

So here are couple of pages I created on my own, yes, on my own using the leftover Wizard of Oz papers. They're Wicked. They'd be perfect for memories of when Cathy, Allie, Mara and I went to see Wicked. Not sure if anyone took pictures. If I only had a brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment