Saturday, January 14, 2012

January Sketch It Class - Tuesday 1/17




Originally I planned this class to have three pages and now I've decided to make it two double page spreads so another page is in the works. I love the rich colors and design of these papers. The photos don't do the shimmer and texture of the papers but they are beautiful. The samples got a little bruised along the way.

The paper ribbon is made with a snowflake Martha Stewart punch on the snowman page. You may recognize the Tim Holtz snowman which was die cut with mat scraps from the framing department. The phrase on this page is a stamp I've had for quite awhile. And of course I used my fabulous Cricut to cut the titles on Snow Day and Winter Wonderland.

I'll be posting the Textured Wow pages and Smash book samples soon. Contact me if you are interested in taking the class. You can register for the class at the cash register at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment