Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas spread



Last July I attended my first Captured Moments full day crop-Christmas in July. At the crop we each get a grab bag with some paper and embellishments. This papers are so simple and beautiful. The base piece already has an overall layout to it. The striped piece shimmers with a metallic touch that the picture doesn't capture. I topped it off with some Anna Griffin snowy rub on phrases that I've been hoarding for..........not sure what for. Here is my take on how to use the treats I received at the crop.

It was so hot that day it was hard to imagine cold weather. It's been so cold this week that it's hard to recall that heat. This past weekend I attended the Cropical Get Away crop, in the snow, thinking about tropical weather. Full circle cropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment