Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's a girl baby book











My cousin Patti just became a grandmother to beautiful baby Sophia. Patti is a camera fiend. She means business when she pulls out her camera. I'm guessing there will be lots of pictures around there so I made a cute pink and brown 8x8 photo album to ship off to North Carolina. Here are just a few pages to share.

I used the same papers and embellishments to make the same book for a co-worker that just welcomed a little boy, Tristin. In following my resolution to use up the leftovers, I made two double page spreads for my baby boy's arrival 21 years ago and will do the same for Miss Mara.

Congratulations to both families and my apologies for taking so long to get these to you.

Queen of the unfinished projects

No comments:

Post a Comment