Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Memory Box Class with Dave Brethauer



Last Friday I traveled to Bridgeport, NY to take two fabulous classes with Dave Brethauer from Memory Box. The classes (colored pencil techniques and watercolor) were wonderful. I've bought and read both of Dave's books on coloring but there's nothing like asking the author directly. I learned so much. Of course I love the new stamps and the papers are gorgeous. The store was warm and welcoming and the ladies there are obviously like a family together. Here's a shot of the class from Dave's blog and they had two cakes thanking Dave for the Memories.

Great time. And he remembered me. I was thrilled.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Thanks for reminding me...I have one of his books that I bought at Stampassion! AND I've never read it. Time to get it out!

    ReplyDelete