Monday, September 5, 2011

Sixties theme birthday party scrapbook


Here is another page I created to display at Michael's. This is a page that features Recollections scrapbook materials which is Michael's brand. I used just one page as the background, which I rarely do, but it fit the theme perfectly. The bling is also from Michael's. The title and date are computer generated which summarizes the theme of the page: celebrating my 50th birthday in 60's style. This is a great example of making a simple page that has a cohesive look with all of the colors tied to the paper.

2 comments:

  1. This is quite a cool idea that I would also love to try for my birthday. The 60’s themed style looks quite unique, even more so in today’s modern times. My birthday will only be coming next year now so have to wait for that. But I will be having an enjoyable time at my cousin’s birthday party tomorrow at the nearby venue NYC.

    ReplyDelete