Monday, September 5, 2011

Make a Wish at Yankee spring training scrapbook page


This is a favorite layout used at Captured Moments. I used two different baseball patterned papers on the top and bottom and added border stickers from an old sticker page I've had in my sticker basket. I cut a third border and added it to three of the squares and added a Yankees sticker.

Three of the pictures show will in the batter's cage, sliding into a base, and stretching with the guys. I had to add a picture of Will with Deter Jeter and made the center picture Will wearing a championship ring. I used one square for journaling the theme. I don't usually like journaling with my handwriting because I don't like my writing but I'm trying to embrace journaling a little more. I keep wanted to go back and re-write that square to make it more even.

I made the title with my Cricut. The main purpose of purchasing the Cricut for me was to create titles that fit my page and this was a good example. I still have a lot to learn about the Cricut but I can tell it's going to be fun for scrapbooking. So many projects, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment