Monday, September 5, 2011

60th Anniversary scrapbook page


Another page made to display at Michael's which features a Recollections paper. The theme of the page was to commemorate my parent's 60th anniversary.

I purchased this paper when I was working on a bird theme art journal. It's been stashed in the big box of scrapbook papers. The paper is so beautiful and has a wonderful layout itself so it didn't need much. I trimmed the side with lace colored with some ink to give it a distressed look. I used a sticker left over from another project which is in my stash of stickers. I cut the '60 years' with gold metallic paper on the Cricut. The year label was computer generated. Two simple pictures trimmed with black photo corners: a formal studio picture from their wedding album and a picture I good at my brother's wedding three years ago. I was able to bring this page to the anniversary party to welcome people to the celebration.

There will be more pages to highlight the party in the future. It was a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment