Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Reuse, Renew, Recycle!


























Here are four cards I made for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Reuse, Renew, Recycle! I always have 'stuff' hanging around in the studio that just might be a good addition to a card someday. Like most crafters, the pile just grows and grows.
The two fishing cards are great because I have fishermen on my list of card recipients. These images were cut from a left over calendar and saved in the emphemera box. The fishing scrapbook paper made it easy to assemble cards with that theme.
The pink and green card features an embossed wall paper sample on the left. I sponged green ink on the embossed sections to highlight the image. I love that wallpaper.
The pear card includes an image cut from a paper table cloth from the dollar store. How great is that. I just cut out the image like I would from a paper napkin. It's a quick way to get color into the project without a lot of time required.
Hope you enjoy the cards I created with this challenge. Thanks for following my creations.
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment