Sunday, June 20, 2010

This is my favorite page




This is my favorite spread for many reasons. I think mostly because I built it once, hated it, stripped it down, and rebuilt a spread that I loved. As a developing artist, I learned a lot on this page. It has lots of my favorite things: a heart from Printworks, birds in a nest from Memory Box, Magenta and Art Impressions stamps, some Anna Griffith script, beautiful collage birds, and some photos of our BAE family. That's a bureaucratic acronym for our group to you non-government folks. The small photo book shows several of our celebrations and is an excellent reminder that there are some amazing people here and I'm really lucky to be spending time with them. It's a good start to looking through this journal. It's actually the first spread but second page didn't post well and I reposted it, making it a newer post.

No comments:

Post a Comment