Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Sketch Out samples





Here are the pages for one double page spread I planned for a Michael's Textured Wow class. Here I used some left over We R Memories papers from last year's Valentine's themed line Be My Valentine plus a little bit of My Mind's Eye papers. I got to incorporate textures with some of my favorite embellishments with even more textured ideas coming on the second double spread.

This spread includes a vellum envelope filled with Martha Stewart hearts in three different colors, embossed die cut hearts, design adhesives with a beautiful embossing powder blend which was then heat embossed, ribbon, a foil embossed gold heart, and a cricut cut piece of x's and o's. That's going to be it on the love theme papers for now. Enough with the hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment