Friday, May 3, 2013

Details for the Mother's Day Card Class at Art Smarts this Sunday


This Sunday at Art Smarts in Latham, I'll be hosting an open house for kids to make cards for Mother's Day. I'll have three cards for each of three age groups:  preschoolers, elementary school age children and the older crowd.  Kids can make multiple cards choosing the same or different designs as long as the kits last.  The open house is 1-4PM.  Cards will cost $3 for one, $5 for two, and $7 for three with each additional card costing $2.

Cheaper than Hallmark and way better.  In fact, priceless.  All materials supplied.  I won't be posting samples until after Mother's day so I won't spoil your surprise.  Simple designs to keep the stress down and outcome happy.

Have your people talk with my people, which of course means me.

No comments:

Post a Comment