Saturday, April 6, 2013

Some adjustments in class dates/times

I love the space at Art Smart and I'm so happy to be able to host classes there.  Unfortunately we have a small glitch with the transition.  The store has booked a birthday party at the same time I scheduled my card class on 4/13.  I'm hoping to be able to either have the class later that day or the next day.  If you planned to take the class, email me to let me know what works best for you.

Also, the second Saturday in June is the dates of the Syracuse stamp show and I'll be working for DeNami that weekend.  Again, I'll let you know what options the store has available.

Spring is a time of change so my transition in locations seems appropriate.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annette
    I can't make the Saturday afternoon class if it is rescheduled to then. If you choose a different time please keep me posted. Thanks
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only attend if the class is on Sunday. Will keep watch on your blog.

    Pam L.

    ReplyDelete