Monday, November 26, 2012

October Sketched Out class at Michael's

I'll be posting past Sketched Out samples on my blog that weren't posted prior to class dates.  Here are the October pages.  The first person to sign up and I discussed doing a football page where she could use her Giants scrapbook paper and so I planned it with my Jets paper.

Two Halloween pages with Martha Stewarts paper, Martha Stewarts punches (blood dripping, spiders, spider webs), twine, ribbon, and a felt sticker.  I cut the hats on the pumpkins and mounted them with foam tape then added black stickles.



The football pages were fun to make and I have lots of pictures to add to this type of page.  The football papers, other than the Jets paper, is from Echo Park.  The player, helmet, title, goal post, and footballs are cut on the Cricut.  We had a great time making these pages.  For the Giants page, we switched the colors to red, white and blue.



It's great to leave class with four pages done, ready to add pictures.  Sign up for future Sketched Out classes at the Latham Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment