Monday, September 10, 2012

October's Halloween card class at Capture Moments

Happy Hauntings friends.  So many wonderful Halloween stamps to pick from, what to include.  Another challenge. My fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving collection is almost the same size as Christmas/Winter.  This class is scheduled for October 13 from 10 AM-noon.

First up in a DeNami creation using standard Halloween colors:  purple, green and orange.  This sample was done with Tombows but we'll be using Copics.



A Halloween cocktail from Impression Obsessions.  Halloween festivities of spirits and spirits, right.  Cheers.  This stamp is called a Hallotini.  Simple paper layering with some coloring with Copics.  I've decided to glaze the glass with Crystal Laquer.



OK, I bought lots of Memory Box Halloween stamps last year because I just loved these images and papers.  I know I use Memory Box a lot, but really, this one is fabulous.  I colored watercolor paper with watercolor crayons and painted the moon with pearlex gold.



Finally, following my Tim Holtz blitz, I have lots of new Tim Holtz holiday stamps that I purchased for a steal.  Halloween Tim style.  Distress inks and Perfect Pearl mist with some white and black pen accents.



A little something for everyone.  Hope you can join us.  As always, please call the store at 356-7985 or send an email to register.

No comments:

Post a Comment