Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wonderful week of stamping

This week I worked on cleaning up started projects and organizing my finished cards and I've had a wonderful time. I love being my art room/studio and once I'm in there I can get lost for hours. Give me my iTunes and some stamping and I'm just happy.

My daughter's come to join me by sitting in the room and listening to Lady Gaga or just talking while I work. We're on Gaga count down for a Madison Square Garden show on Tuesday. Now I have boxes of finished cards sealed in covers with their envelopes and organized by topic so I can put my hands on anything at a moment's notice.

Next on the agenda: finish the remaining card kits I have purchased (and one more on the way) and projects started then prep for some classes I'd like to teach as soon as my outside employment is approved by my employer.

I better start mailing more cards with all these cards organized!

After all these years of stamping, it's still

No comments:

Post a Comment