Follow by Email

Monday, November 15, 2010

DeNami Color Challenge #5




Whew. Lots of camera issues getting my cards posted today and this weekend so please bare with me. I don't think the shots do justice to the cards. In the morning I'll try to get a better shot of the cards posted.

Of all the color challenges, this is my favorite. I love these colors and had a hard time deciding which papers, stamps, embellishments, etc. to use. I love using real things from nature when the theme of the card is nature and with these colors I thought of fall and leaves.

The first card includes one of my favorite papers from Magenta, a favorite stamp from DeNami and flower soft. The opposite of all my efforts to pick up leaves, I actually worked on spilling leaves, but its a much smaller mess than my front yard tree did to my yard :)

The second card shows a beautiful paper from my stash. The leaf is cut from the patterned paper, curled slightly for dimension, and has a stick with gold thread and seed beads as embellishments.

The final card includes that same Magenta paper, but shows the other side. A green skeleton leaf and another piece of nature finish the card. Thanks for viewing my art and Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Annette; the colors are gorgeous together! Great designs! Happy Holiday! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your adorable card! Too cute!!

    Happy Holidays!
    Please come and visit my blog too!

    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete