Saturday, September 21, 2013

July Scrap In layout

This was a layout that used a bunch of different things.  I love Basic Grey paper and Michael's had a collection on the sale rack that I bought for this purpose.  The chevron cuts were made using Kiwi Lane templates.  The alphabet letters, the 'of, and the 'joy' were cut from a patterned paper and the phrase is cut from a Quick Quotes paper.  Then I added lots of buttons and some brads.

When I saw this layout from Michael's I originally thought I'd have to buy materials but I have so much stuff I was determined to use what I had.  I'm happy the way it came out.  It's a perfect way to enhance some family pictures.



1 comment:

  1. I am usually a less is more kind of girl, but I love these paper combos & particularly the chevron pattern (I was going to say zigzag, but chevron sounds so much more design-y!!!)

    ReplyDelete