Wednesday, June 20, 2012

April Year in Review

Here are my April Year in Review pages.  Once I got in the swing of things, it got a little easier to plan for the pages.  I have to remember to take photos of what's going on around us and to think of some things in the news that are interesting (only positive or fun things; no earthquakes, fires, etc.).  Now I keep a Word document ready to go and I save copies of photos to print and find google images of things I want to include.  So what happened in April?



To Auburn for Easter.  Here's the kids with Grandma (now 85) and Grandpa (86), Mara started with her math tutor Emily, Andrew drove to Rochester to interview with LiDestri Foods.....


Mara, Genna and I drove the Manchester, NH and I worked the Kiwi Lane exhibit, baseball season started, I taught my monthly class at Capture Moments with all Magenta cards, Alex and Joey toured Europe together on school break........

Spring was all around us with more flowers blooming and robins in the lawn, Mara and Genna are here is several pictures, the rhody flower represents my friend Beth, there was a dead turkey in my yard which I had to carry into the woods (ugh), another fun crop at Captured Moments....


My baby boy moved away from home.  I'm so proud of him.  I included the wonderful card and note his psuedo grandmother, Mrs. Rabbe, gave him.


I planned my May and June card classes for Captured Moments and Michael's, we went to dinner with Mrs. Rabbe before Andrew left, and Pottermore opened officially.  


The June pages are almost done and the most of the pictures are ready to be printed.  We still have to survive Mara's sweet sixteen party this weekend.  All caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment