Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 2012 Schedule



I've been remiss in posting my class schedule and samples and I'm resolved to improve. That said, here is my January schedule at Michael's in Latham.

January 15 Crop Day noon to 6 PM $5
January 17 Sketch it scrapbook class-6:30-8:30 PM
January 24 Textured Wow scrapbook class-6:30-8:30 PM
January 25 Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page class-6:30-8:30 PM
January 31 Smash Book-6:30-8:30 PM

I'm trying to get samples posted well ahead of the class date. For card and scrapbook classes, alimited supply of precut kits will be available.

Making these samples has been a lot of fun and I'm hoping to entice you to come join me for some creative collaboration. If you have questions about any of the classes or projects, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment