Saturday, October 9, 2010

DeNami's Halloween Card Kit






Have you ever purchased something to make a card then somehow the supplies just sit in your studio? Hey, I'm sure I'm the only one to have ever done that. Well I've purchased all three of the DeNami card kits and just finished the Halloween set.

To be extremely clear, these are not my designs. But when I tell you that the kit has everything done for you, I mean it is done for you! I've attended make and take classes where I had to do more work. Every punch is done, every ribbon piece cut, etc. You literally just stamp and assemble. This would be a great thing to throw in your suitcase and stamp away from home because you only need scissors and adhesive.

If you haven't tried their kits, I strongly recommend them. I know, I always say I love their products, but seriously, they've knocked themselves out with this. Now that I have my blog card and ribbon challenge cards done, I'm on the the elegant floral set and thanksgiving set next, plus I have three card kits from Stampassion to do. Did I mention I have my own classes to prep for? In the meantime, enjoy their great ideas. I have a blast.

The Halloween card kit can be purchased through their website.

1 comment:

  1. Annette- your cards look fabulous!! So glad you are enjoying the card kits. They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete